Christopher Nehme joined the firm in 2013.
Chris has broad knowledge and experience in corporate and commercial matters. He regularly advises and acts for clients in:-
- Commercial disputes and litigation;
- Property transactions and joint ventures;
- Business acquisitions and sales;
- Corporations matters including governance, director’s liability and duties;
- Turnaround and company restructuring;
- Commercial contract drafting;
- Taxation matters (planning & disputes); and
- Estates & Trusts (planning & disputes).
Chris’ clients include insolvency practitioners, SME’s, directors, property developers, investors and high net worth individuals.
Chris often appears in the Supreme and Federal Courts. He approaches all matters meticulously with an eye for detail and strategy for success. He prides himself in providing clients with exceptional results.
Chris holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Notre Dame and was admitted in 2014. He has undertaken further studies at the University of Sydney focusing on Corporate, Finance and Securities Law.