Fortis Law Group realises the importance of your privacy and we aim to ensure that your information is safeguarded in accordance with Privacy Laws.
Fortis Law Group only collects information necessary to enable us to properly discharge our duties and functions.
Such information include:
- Information given to us in the course of giving us instructions;
- Communications between us;
- Information gather in the course of acting for clients;
- Information obtained from enquiries;
- Information you have told us about yourself; and
- Information for statistical and website development purposes.
Fortis Law Group maintains strict standards to prevent unauthorised access to personal information and ensure appropriate use of any of such information.
Access to your Information
If you wish to have access to your personal information, you may request access to that information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites.
If you have any questions or require feedback about this statement, please contact us.
Liability is limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.