Our team appreciates that family law matters vary depending on individual circumstances, financial resources, and other dynamics. We ensure that we understand the unique details of your matter in order to make informed decisions which protect and advance your best interests, whether financial or in the case of a parenting matter, in the best interests of your children.
Tailoring our approach in this way allows the team to be accurate, concise, and cost-effective so that we can meet and exceed client expectations.
We can advise you in relation to:
- separation and divorce
- financial and property disputes following the breakdown of a relationship
- locating property and assets hidden in complex trust and corporate structures
- parenting and children’s matters and disputes
- child support agreements
- spousal maintenance agreements
- financial agreements
- enforcement proceedings
- domestic violence and AVOs.
Discuss your matter with a legal expert
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you.