Fortis Law’s Managing Partner, Pierre Safi, was admitted as a Notary Public in 2003, and has acted in this capacity for the last 17 years.
As a Notary Public, Pierre is authorised to draw up or certify documents in overseas jurisdictions and can also undertake all services of a Justice of the Peace.
Pierre can assist you in relation to:
- witnessing Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship documents required for use in other countries
- witnessing deeds, contracts, agreements, and commercial documents for use here and overseas
- certifying and authenticating business or personal documents required for use here and overseas
- verifying identities and signatures
- taking declarations and receiving affidavits for use here and overseas
- preparing and authenticating documents relating to land, property and deceased estates overseas and in Australia
- verification, authentication, and certification of documents relating to intellectual property
- notarising commercial and regulatory documents such as resolutions, minutes, reports, and corporate governance certificates
- notarising international investment documents.
Discuss your matter with a legal expert
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you.