Fortis Law combines technical expertise and commercial acumen in this frequently litigious area of law. We have an in-depth knowledge of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act (NSW) and its application – and implications – for clients including individuals, developers, businesses and government bodies.
We have a strong reputation for success in all areas of property development enforcement proceedings – particularly for planning appeals and disputes, advising on planning matters, significant tree issues and decisions of administrative bodies.
We can advise you in relation to:
- administrative law reviews
- compulsory acquisition and compensation in accordance with the Land Acquisition (Just Terms Compensation) Act (NSW)
- development approvals, consents, and licenses
- planning and development litigation, mediation and dispute resolution in all Tribunals and Courts
- easement matters and disputes
- heritage law matters
- fencing and boundary disputes
- planning and development legislation and policy
- rezoning applications
- land and environmental contamination in accordance with the Contaminated Land Management Act (NSW)
- statutory duty of care which places an obligation on any person not to perform any action which would cause the loss of support provided to that land pursuant to the Conveyancing Act (NSW)
- Local Environment Plans (LEP) and State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPP).
Discuss your matter with a legal expert
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you.