At Fortis Law, we provide our clients with professional tax advice in all areas of taxation law, tailored to suit your individual circumstances.
We work with a team of professionals from accounting firms to help our clients navigate the regulatory environment and resolve tax disputes promptly and efficiently.
We can assist you in relation to:
- income tax, capital gains tax and international tax
- taxation audits, compliance, and failures to lodge tax returns
- requests from the Australian Taxation Office for information on individual and business affairs
- objections to tax assessments and decisions by the Commissioner of Taxation
- taxation disputes with the Australian Taxation Office and Tax Practitioners Board including appeals to the Federal Court, Supreme Court, Administrative Appeals Tribunal and New South Wales Civil & Administrative Tribunal
- engaging in settlement negotiations with the Australian Taxation Office and NSW State Revenue authorities
- advising you in relation to stamp duty and GST
- the implication of taxation in conjunction with all forms of trusts
- advising you about the implications of tax through any property and/or financial acquisition and settlement
- taxation costs associated with re-financing and re-capitalisation.
Discuss your matter with a legal expert
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you.