We enable our clients to minimise commercial risks and undertake property transactions with confidence. We also have substantial experience in commercial property leasing, ranging from small tenancies to multi-storey developments, and in resolving disputes between landlords and tenants.
Our Real Estate & Development lawyers work with our clients on every phase of property development projects – from acquisition of buildings and sites through to development, amalgamation of sites, and sales.
We can assist you in relation to:
- conveyancing for vendors and purchasers
- preparation of contracts for sale for single dwellings or multi-storey residential lots
- drafting and negotiating special conditions and terms to be incorporated into contracts and agreements
- acquisition of sites or existing buildings
- agreements with adjoining landowners on development matters including easements, shared facilities, boundary adjustments and co-contribution to the cost of providing services
- drafting and advising on commercial and retail leases
- resale contracts and sale of leased premises.
Discuss your matter with a legal expert
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you.